TRI-FOLD BROCHURE HOLDER PROJECT
To design and construct a Technology Department tri-fold brochure acrylic holder using AutoDesk Inventor and MasterCam and the CNC Milling Machine.
- The brochure holder must be able to be wall mounted or sit upright on a flat surface.
- The brochure holder must be capable of storing ten (10) brochures.
- The brochure holder must not occupy more space than 13cm (wide) x 25cm (high) x 10cm (deep)
- Produce two(2)design sketches of brochure holders which fit the size parameters. Include these in your report.
- Produce a full-scale cardboard mock-up of your best brochure holder.
- Virtually design a brochure holder in Inventor and then generate the G-Code to mill out the parts, and produce an orthographic drawing.
- Use the CNC Mill, bandsaw, sander, drill press and buffer to safely manufacture your brochure holder according to your drawing.
- Complete your Acad drawing and put it in your finished brochure holder.
|CORRECT SIZE, MATCHES SKETCH||/4|
|SQUARE / GOOD FIT||/2|
|NEAT, CONTINUOUS TAPE||/2|
|PLASTIC DEVICE HOLDER|
|SQUARE / FIT||/10|
|DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY||/10|
REPORT EVALUATION /35
* Acad drawing of Brochure Holder